SEO and SEA find users on your website, but you cannot convert the traffic potential into a good conversion rate? Or do you even measure a high bounce rate? These can be signs of a missing or inadequate user-friendliness of the page – and for many people this is a reason to click further and quickly away! With sensible and sustainable usability optimization, we turn unprofitable websites and online shops into profitable marketing and sales channels. Why? Because we not only satisfy you, but in particular meet the expectations of your target group and make them happy customers.
Usability optimization: Simply more satisfied with AvR!
Together, we develop a strategy and measures to improve the usability of your website or shop in the long term – in order to achieve higher-level goals such as customer satisfaction and sales growth. A structured approach is the prerequisite for this – with a thorough analysis, such as the movements of the mouse pointer, the clicks of the user on the website or with eye tracking, and a clear definition of the goals. We invest in careful preparation to achieve goals effectively and sustainably. This gives our customers the confidence to actually change your online business – to improve it! This is how we implement successful usability optimization. This is how we intelligently implement ideas and opportunities. This is how we ensure satisfied customers.
Usability optimization: relationships & effects for online business!
- Conversion Rate: A user-friendly page not only meets the needs and expectations of the target group, but also leads to the desired result: the conversion. After careful usability optimization with an optimized landing page, the probability of a successful conversion – no matter how it was specifically defined – is significantly higher than in a shop with long loading times and an inappropriate UX design.
- User Experience: People want a good (shopping) experience – offline and online. The User Experience (UX) extends the basically objective usability by the emotional and aesthetic value of a product or service, which has to be transported with a suitable UX design. UX not only affects the use of the website (user-friendliness), but also makes a major contribution to the overall perception of the brand, the product and the company.
- Search engine optimization: A clear, easy-to-navigate and uniformly structured website improves user satisfaction – and therefore keeps you under the spell for longer. Clever usability optimization reduces the bounce rate and increases the length of stay. These are important signals for the search engine, which also measures the relevance of a website based on these factors. Overall, usability promotes a positive website ranking.
- Search engine advertising: Budget for SEA campaigns are only well invested if the landing page and the entire online presence succeed in convincing the user and persuading them to convert. Certainly there are many factors that ultimately influence the “for” or “against”. With correct usability optimization, however, usability is excluded as an obstacle.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Make it as easy as possible for internet users to love your product or offer – and they will thank you with a conversion. In the end, sustainable usability optimization has an impact on sales figures and ROI.
This is how we implement smart usability optimization!
- Detailed analysis of the existing website
- Integration of usability tests
- Advice on optimization measures
- Prioritization of further optimizations
- Implementation of the usability concept
- Further recommendations for action
The usability of the website cannot be viewed in isolation. As experts in online marketing, we always take a holistic approach that includes other areas such as user experience, conversion rate optimization and search engine optimization. With a holistic strategy, all aspects of a successful online business are taken into account, so that overarching goals such as increasing sales can be achieved sustainably.